There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Anger... Not a friend of mine


CAN WE SAY ANGER... UGH I HAVENT FELT THIS WAY IN A LONG TIME.. IM SURE ITS THE COMBO OF NOt SLEEPING OR GETTING ADEQUATE REST, GREIF, HORMONES.. OH WHO KNOWS ALL I KNOW IS I DONT LIKE IT - IM READY TO BITE SOMEONES HEAD OFF.. AND MY KIDS WELL LETS JUST SAY YESTERDAY THEY GOT IT THEWORST, WELL IT WASNT ALL ME. THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING INTO SOME UGLY HABITS AND NOT TAKING CARE OF THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITES, SIMPLE ONES LIKE CLEANING THEIR ROOM, THEY HAD BECOME SLOBS OVER THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS AND OH HOW I HATE THIS.. TO ME IF YOURE LIVING IN A MESS YOU R A MESS WELL TO SOME DEGREE, I JUST HAVE HAD IT,, I FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB RIGHT NOW, STRANGE.. AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS FROM? MAYBE JUST EVERYTHIG- HORMONES COULD SURELY PLAY A PART. MAN I DONT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY KIDS,THERE BRAINS SEEM TO BE LIKE MUSH, THEY ARE NOT THINKNING .. ITS SO FUSTRATING TO ME, I REALLY AM READY TO TEACH THEMA LESSON AND HAVE THEM SLEEP OUTSIDE.. SINCE THEY DONT SEEM TO CARE LATELY ABOUT THERE THINGS.. I FEEL TERRIBLE GETTING SO ANGRY AT THEM BUT I CANT HELP IT, IT SEEMS THAT I JUST START TO GET MAD AND MY TOIP EXPLODES.. UGH.. NOT GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment