There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Peacock- he is making all things new, if u let him

http://themeaningofsymbols.blogspot.com/2009/03/peacock-symbolism.html
So, after the lord waking me up @ 4:40 to pray this morning.. i still choose to go for my morning walk today.. it feels so nice to exercise again, and really its just  to start getting healthy, putting myself aside for so long.. now i must take care of me;) So, yesterday I saw the beautiful sunrise.. its was breathtaking.. there was such hope in it.. imagine hope in the sunrise, but yes. thats exacty what i saw!! So, i put my headphones on and i start worship , at the end of my trail, there are 4 peacocks walking freely right in front of me! immediatly i say to myself.. wow.. i thought maybe turkeys but peacocks- it was awesome! so right away the sense i get is that its some type of symbol or sighn, i dont know if you believe in signs but i sure do.. so i went to look it up ( take a look at the limk ) and found another blog, with some definitions of the symbol it could be.. heres what i got from it!! The peacock is a symbol of immortality because the ancients believed that the peacock had flesh that did not decay after death.  

In religious (typically Christian) contexts, immortality is often stated to be among the promises by God (or other deities) to human beings who show goodness or else followdivine law (cf. resurrection). Moreover, only God is regarded as truly immortal,[3] hence it is only through God's resources for resurrection and salvation that human beings may transcend death and live eternally.[4]
wow.. how awesome is that!! i felt god with me.. times 4 ;) then The peacock naturally replaces his feathers annually; as such, the peacock is also a symbol of renewal. -

God is making all things new.. so, im blown away .. from a simple bird, walking front of me, i felt god was showing me he was here and he is renewing all things.. 

i had a situation yesterday, and here i was trying to make things happen in lisa time.. hello lisa- its not about u !! i was reminded in humility ... after apologizing.. again to someone...  that its all in his time, the only thing I need to do is submit over to him constantly and trust him , and he will continue showing up for me and for u too , if u choose !! so, dont take anything for granted.. even a peacock- it could be a message from your heavenly father :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment