There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Underlying Anger

The pain goes from my hip and sciatic nerve all the way down past my butt!! The mri last year sais degenerative disk disease, and it hurt like heck through the last few months my husband was alive and continued for a while afterwards, then life became a bit comfortable and stability was looking good. I now look back to see that the pain was hardly there, as I sit here today with excruciating pain in my leg/butt area.. so what the common denominator, well stress, tension changing of life again , trauma.. you name it im going through it again! And obviously so is my body!! This seems to be the area effected, and my neck as well, its like the whole right side is screaming at me for help.. so i am going to have to make a conscious decision to help it.. i do not like to take meds, so that will be my last decision- ive been using biofeeze but thats works briefly, i just read an article which i have heard before that something like this is subconscious anger and rage hiding, i gather somehow it internalizes itself and manifest as pain. makes sense to me.. so now to figure out exactly where its coming from.. ugh.. constant stripping away !! I am going to pray today and ask the lord to expose this area of my life to me, so that i can get to the root of it and get on with it.. i recently had a deliverance session that involved some generational stuf and alot of anger and rage and bondage from a man, no i am not a man hater.. im just real! so, with that being said i am going to venture into this area of my life.. to find the cause of my pain. wont you join me!! :Lord, I ask right now in jesus name that you would reveal to me where this deep rooted pain coming from , where is hidden anger and rage.? please bring it to the surface so that  i may get healing from it and be freed of the bondage! I thank you lord in advance for your answer to my prayer in jesus name i ask it! AMEN.. its that easy! Now I will await and see what he reveals, I do think he revealed some major stuff in deliverance and maybe this is part of it.. i am feeling like i am going to half to walk through my past, with the abusive men that have hurt me and heal from those situations in order to over come this. allowing the holy spirit to have his way !

No comments:

Post a Comment